Cache for June 2021
- An essential reading list curated by Brandon Rhodes (still under construction).
- Interesting read for anyone working with any kind of data, about what data ca or can't do.
Numbers don’t lie, except when they do..
- A set of lectures covering topics related to computing that is left to learn by the student in a standard CS study. Useful also for non-CS people.
- Entertaining talk about usability and the oddities of character encodings.
- A long piece on technology, policy, and democracy.