This month, quite sided towards
git topics. I guess it's correlated with my intention to improve my use of
git as a tool.
- Interesting use of the malleability and dynamic nature of Python to help debugging tricky situations (talk and transcription).
- Impressive ingenuity in debugging via reverse engineering an issue in GTA Online.
- How to do a good code review. See also the further reading section.
- How to write a git good commit message, including handy The seven rules of a great Git commit message.
- Great explanation on how to use
.gitignorefiles, the role of the local versus the global one.
- On the values embedded in different code editors. BONUS: An excellent talk (youtube) on values embodied by programming languages.